Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Much Anticipated Summer

Matthias and I are finally going to Malaysia to visit the place where I once called home.
We plan to be there for a little over 2 weeks but that's not a lot of time especially the fact that we have to spend 3-4 days of time loss in traveling and dealing with timezone difference. Regardless, I am still excited to be there with him. We are planning to visit part of Borneo, particularly Sabah while we are there. As I started to read on the things to do in Sabah, I begin to worry that we will not have enough time to do everything that we want to do there so I guess we will probably need to use some tough love to select just a few places that we can visit while we are there.

In essense, I really would like to hit these spots of Sabah:
1. Mount Kota Kinabalu trekking and catching the magnificent sunrise
2. Have a wild adventure at the Danum Valley Conservation to see Proboscis monkeys. I know, what a weird looking creature.
3. As the newbies in scuba diving, we got hooked from the Blue Hole experience in Belize. Naturally, we would love to hit Sipadan -- the much acclaimed best diving spot in the world.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment